Friday, February 10, 2006

Pussy Cat, Pussy Cat, where have you been?

I've been to London to visit the Queen!



Well, lots of lovely ladies and their babies.



Lauren and I are off to London to meet up with some friends I met online via Mommaville.com

I am so excited to be getting the chance to catch up with this group again and to be meeting some new faces too!

I'm a little sad that Caitlin can't be with us but the cost of the flight was just too much, no child reductions on the fare! I first visited in July'04, with Caitlin ~ so it's only right that Lauren gets a turn now.

Can't wait.

4 comments:

Dara said...

Have a wonderful time and take lots of pictures!!

Nini said...

Have a wonderful visit!

Kate said...

That sounds like a blast!!! Take some good pictures!!!

:)

Sabrina said...

Sounds like fun! Have a good time!